Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia2018-01-04 10:00 TFPMA
Manufacturing industry sector in Indonesia at this time is suspected to be back to the growth phase. This situation is of course very welcomed by the domestic manufacturing industry companies, thus making them re-excited ramped up production.
One of the factors that can help the production increase is the Taiwan manufacturing machine use. In terms of price, the domestic manufacturing industry can save as much as 30 percent when compared to using manufacturing machinery from Japan or Europe. Yet in terms of quality accuracy, precision, and durability, machines from Taiwan can be compared.
Director of PT. Toyo Presisi Indonesia, Chandra Aknal also admitted that. At the present, the company, which produces mold and dies casting, uses machines from Taiwan, such as CNC Milling Machine from brand Wele, with SB216, AA1365, and AQ1050 type. The machine has three capacities, small at a price of 100 thousand US dollars, medium capacity at 130 thousand US dollars, and a large capacity at a price of 250 thousand US dollars.
"The price comparison is if the Japanese machine is 100 percent than the machine from Taiwan is only 70 percent. The Japanese and European machines do have a good durability and precision, but the Taiwanese machine also gets the same thing, and the most important thing is the cheapness," Chandra said when met at his office, Cikarang, West Java.
Those Taiwanese manufacturing machines are very easy to operate and the most important thing is the after sales service that is so fast response and not complicated. According to Chandra experience, when the engine is damaged, in two days the machine can operate again.
"Many businessmen and manufacturers are ordering Taiwanese manufacturing machinery. Indonesia is one of the countries that often order. Besides electronic and IT products, Taiwanese manufacturing machinery is also well-known and best-selling. We are also ready to add one more machine at a price of 390 thousand US dollars,” He said.
Until now, PT. Toyo Presisi Indonesia is quite calculated in the automotive industry mold production. Some of its customers are PT.Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia, PT.Astra Otoparts, PT.Komatsu Undercarriage Indonesia, PT.Showa Manufacturing Indonesia, PT.Nusa Toyotetsu Engineering, PT.Nesinak Industries, PT.Trimitra Citra Hasta, PT.Asahi Indonesia, and PT.RKN Forge Indonesia.
- About Us
- President Tsai pledges to make Taiwan a global smart machinery hub
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- 2018 Taipei International 5-in-1 Food Show Breaks Records of Scale
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us