Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 20132014-01-24 15:52 TFPMA
According to the General Department of Vietnamese Customs, Ministry of Finance, the bilateral trade between Vietnam and Taiwan for November 2013 reached US$919.0 million, a 3.8% increase compared to the same month of 2012.
In November 2013, Vietnam's exports to Taiwan amounted to US$185.0 million, an increase of 17.9% as compared to November 2012, while Vietnam's imports from Taiwan, totaling US$734.0 million, were up by 0.7% over the same month of the previous year. The trade gap between the two countries was US$549.0 million in Taiwan's favor.
For the month of November this year, Taiwan ranked the fifth among Vietnam's major trade partners, following mainland China, USA, Korea and Japan. Vietnam's main imports from Taiwan were textiles and garments (US$103.2m), machinery and parts (US$79.2m), electronics and parts (US$79.0m), plastic materials (US$69.6m), ad videos and parts (US$49.2m), while Vietnam's main exports to Taiwan included mobile phones and accessories (US$42.1m), textiles and garments (US$15.0m), seafood (US$12.6m), machinery and parts (US9.1m), and shoes (US$7.7m).
- About Us
- President Tsai pledges to make Taiwan a global smart machinery hub
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- 2018 Taipei International 5-in-1 Food Show Breaks Records of Scale
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us