Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!2015-06-27 10:00 TFPMA
Taiwan’s robust food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors!
Fab 5 food - expo wraps up sizzling business
FOOD Taipei** FOODtech & Pharmatech** Taipei PACK **HORECA**HALAL
A record 7,500 international buyers served!
Taipei, June 27, 2015: Record size and selection underscored these fab-five expos to join upstream, downstream and menu in between. These five events hosted 1,642 exhibitors (using 3,920 booths – a 3% increase on last year). This endeavor underscored the influence of Taiwan’s food industry and its product appeal across the region..
The four day mega event that ran from June 24 to 27 attracted more than 65,000 visitors including 7,500 international buyers to scout the tech and deals in the 5-in-1 Expo comprised of Taipei International Food Show (FOOD TAIPEI), Taipei Int’l Food Processing & Pharm. Machinery Show (FOODTECH & PHARMATECH TAIPEI), Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (TAIPEI PACK), Taiwan Int’l Hotel Restaurant and Catering Show and Taiwan Int’l HALAL Expo (HALAL TAIWAN).
For many buyers the prime event was Food Sourcing in Taiwan 2015 that was arranged by the show organizer Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA). It hosted 56 buyers from 19 countries at the NANGANG Exhibition who used 739 face to face meetings with buyers.
These buyers represented 19 countries, including the USA, Brazil, Canada, the Netherlands, Japan and South Korea, The most notable buyers included Cellplus and supermarket supplier Sajo Haepyo Corp. from South Korea, the Inoue Co. from Japan, and Sindicato do Comércio Atacadista do Parana, a heavyweight from Brazil with US$5.6 billion in annual sales. More than 700 of the 739 1-on-1 talks involved wholesalers of seafood and large supermarket suppliers from Japan, who purchased local seafood, produce and dried fruit.
On June 25, during the Procurement Meetings hosted six international buyers from Romania, Hong Kong, the USA, Kuwait and China join 27 1-on-1 sessions with 27 local suppliers to successfully negotiate deals worth US$25.2 million. The two rounds of procurement negotiations resulted in business opportunities worth over US$41.47 million.
The participation of several local food giants greatly enhanced prospects. These included food giants like Want Want, Triko, HeySong and Lianhwa. Also at the show were large retailers like Uni-President, RT-Mart, Jasons Market and Pxmart. Hospitality providers in the talks included China Pacific Catering Services, K Hotel, Fullon Hotels & Resorts, The Sweet Dynasty, and Shin Yeh.
Exotic cooking demonstrations added extra spice Food Expo. They were led by mater chefs from Belgium, Peru and Spain and wowed the crowds with free sample tastings. Nearby, 20 Taiwanese and international exhibitors were using the venue to release new food products that let many discover new flavors and techniques.
Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei and Taipei Pack,
The two shows Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei and Taipei Pack hosted 164 vendors to use 519 booths. The 6% increase in booth count on the previous year serves to indicate that these food industries are back on the burner.
Event packed with features & innovation
TAIPEI FOOD achieve record size and scale this year by teaming up with four related food shows. With it came New Products Presentations, Packaging and Food & Pharmacy Machinery professional seminars, and Catering Competition related activities.
The diversity and excellent quality of Taiwan’s foods and its manufacturing industry annually underscores this venue of trade and business that joins the entire food chain.
Don’t miss next year’s food extravaganza when all five events return June 22 - 25, 2016 to link up the hottest foods and prospects on the market.
- About Us
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2020>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2020>
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2019>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2019>
- [Download] Bio/Pharmatech Taiwan 2020 Brochure
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2018>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2018>
- The Features of TaiNEX 2
- President Tsai pledges to make Taiwan a global smart machinery hub
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- 2018 Taipei International 5-in-1 Food Show Breaks Records of Scale
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us