Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!2016-06-28 10:00 TFPMA
FOOD TAIPEI ** FOODTECH & PHARMATECH TAIPEI ** TAIPEI PACK ** HALAL TAIWAN ** TAIWAN HORECA
Taipei, June 28, 2016: Record size and selection underscored these fab-five expos to join upstream, downstream and everything in between. The five events hosted 1,656 exhibitors using 3,981 booths that brought steady growth over last year's event and spotlighted the influence of Taiwan's industry and its product appeal across the region.
The five TAITRA-hosted shows were the Taipei International Food Show (FOOD TAIPEI), Taipei Int'l Food Processing & Pharm. Machinery Show (FOODTECH & PHARMATECH TAIPEI), Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (TAIPEI PACK), Taiwan Int'l Hotel Restaurant and Catering Show and Taiwan Int'l HALAL Expo (HALAL TAIWAN). At closing on June 25th the visitor tally exceeded 66,000 visitors from home and abroad, including 7,500 buyers from the industry.
By turn-out, the top 11 source countries were: China, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, the USA, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. The increase number of exhibitors underscores growing appeal for FOOD TAIPEI. These shows slightly shifted their treatment to emphasize "establishing a new generation of Eastern and Western culinary culture exchange platform." The growth of buyers from the Philippines and Vietnam was especially evident as Taiwan's new Southward Policy and investment in South East Asia began to kick in.
For many buyers the climax was the two TAITRA-organized show procurement meetings which generated US$46.79 million in business. These 1-on-1 meetings hosted 71 buyers from 18 countries at the NANGANG Exhibition to lead nearly 800 face to face meetings. Key buyers included Taiwan-importers like the giant Canadian food retail chain T&T Supermarket Inc.; the Asian food chain Uwajimaya Asian Grocery & Gift Markets from State of Washington, USA; the Japanese company Global Food Creators Co Ltd, and Shanghai Aoruitong Int. Trading Co.
Seeing the potential of Taiwan's organic foods market, Borsch Med Pte Ltd from Singapore came to Taiwan specifically to source suppliers that included organic rice, noodles, coffee, tea and soy sauce. “The quality of Taiwan organic tea is quite good.” added Sid Yun, Partner at PES Packaging Equipment Solutions.
Big Pic on Food!
This 5-in-1 Expo is cherished for being the most influential food industry-related show in Asia. Everywhere visitors could spot Innovative and certified foods, beverages and up-and-coming foods.
That freshness could be seen at the No. 1 Food Theater that fused fine cuisine and agricultural products; Lin Yi Cheng Co. Ltd., which is researching and developing Taiwan civet coffee; Hung Gee Bees Farm, which has adopted independent management, production and a superb sales system; and the Solar Farm profiled at the Yulin Agricultural Product Exhibition, which created a solar farm in response to the government promotion of green energy.
<h5>Taiwan goes Halai!</h5>
Going Halai is a big step for Taiwanese eager to tap the massive markets of Islam. Many firms have been inspired to add special Halai techniques and facilities. At the show were participants like Haw Di-I Foods Co. Ltd. and SignWin Food Enterprise Co. Ltd. who have specialized in Halal certified foods. In much of Asia, Halai is the safest and most delicious choice since it meets high standards and contains the best ingredients.
Event packed with features & innovation
From the distant corners of Asia, Taiwan packaging machinery is often churning around the clock. These wrapping machines, pouch-making machines, machines that packages drugs seem to never stop. Whatever the need it was likely offered at TAIPEI PACK & FOODTECH & PHARMATECH TAIPEI or at the many Food & Pharmacy Machinery professional seminars.
The Super 5-in-1 Food Expo is a grand gathering of Taiwanese businesses and international buyers that increases business exchange and opportunities. The 5-in-1 Expo will exhibit again in June 2017. For more details on the expo, keep posted to the websites below:
FOOD TAIPEI www.foodtaipei.com.tw
FOODTECH & PHARMATECH TAIPEI www.foodtech.com.tw
TAIPEI PACK www.taipeipack.com.tw
TAIWAN HORECA www.taiwanhoreca.com.tw
HALAL TAIWAN www.halalexpo.com.tw
- About Us
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us