The Features of TaiNEX 22019-03-07 10:00 TFPMA
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2), an expansion project invested by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) and operated by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), opened on March 4th,2019. TaiNEX 2 has unique sky garden on the top floor and will attract more international exhibitions, conferences, and business meetings to be held in Taiwan.
TaiNEX 2 is designed by famous architectural design companies– gmp Architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners from Germany and J.J Pan and Partners from Taiwan. Its design follows the three principles of the ancient Roman architecture– utility, solidity, and beauty. The appearance of TaiNEX 2 is neat and clear.
Combined with the spaces of Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (TaiNEX 1) and TaiNEX 2, the total capacity reaches to 5,000 booths and 38 meetings rooms to meet the needs of international MICE activities. TaiNEX 1 and TaiNEX 2 combined will become the core venue of Taiwan MICE industry and one of the major exhibition and convention centers in Asia.
TaiNEX 2 features are:
1. The first exhibition hall to be awarded the "Green Building Label - Golden Level” in Taiwan.
2. TaiNEX 2’s roof is designed to symbolize ocean waves, in keeping with the nautical theme of TaiNEX 1’s rooftop which resembles a ship’s mast. TaiNEX has become the MICE new landmark in Taiwan.
3. Convenient transportation: 45 minutes from Taoyuan International Airport by car, 15 minutes from city center by metro, and only one stop away from Nangang station, where Taipei Metro system, Taiwan Railway and Taiwan High Speed Rail station are all connected at. Besides that, pedestrian underpass connects Taipei Metro system and TaiNEX 2.
4. It is 15 minutes from Taipei city center to TaiNEX 2 by Metro and can reach 500 hotels with 25,000 rooms available in Taipei easily.
5. High ceiling exhibition halls: 12 meters on the 1st floor and 9 meters on the 4th floor, adding space for 2,360 new booths.
6. The multifunctional conference hall on the 7th floor is the biggest non-pillar conference space in Taiwan, which has 9-meter ceiling height, 14 convertible meeting rooms and maximum capacity of 3,600 persons.
7. Class curtain wall and wide corridors on 7th floor let visitors have a penetrate view to see outdoor 6,100 sqm sky garden and Taipei 101.
8. Sufficient parking area with 1,296 indoor parking spaces served with a smart parking system and 4-meter ceiling height to let shuttle buses and trucks go directly into the basement.
9. 28 escalators and 16 escalators let vertical flow fast and smooth.
After TIMTOS 2019, there are more big international exhibitions to be held at TaiNEX such as AMPA, Computex, Food Taipei, and Taipei Cycle Show. International conferences including Rotary International Convention in 2021 will be held at TaiNEX too. In the future, we look forward more global MICE activities being held at TaiNEX in Taiwan!
TaiNEX 2 Press information contact window：
Senior Project Manager
Nangng International Exhibition Center, Hall 2
- About Us
- The Features of TaiNEX 2
- President Tsai pledges to make Taiwan a global smart machinery hub
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- 2018 Taipei International 5-in-1 Food Show Breaks Records of Scale
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us