Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities2013-05-07 14:53 TFPMA
Looking for new sources of revenue, Taiwan's food manufacturers make use of existing ingredients to implement a vertical integration strategy and to set up catering business. Among them, Nam Chow Group makes the best performance, which owns Dian Shui Loun (Chinese-style restaurant), Paulaner Brewery, Chao Jiang Yan (Chinese-style restaurant), etc. DaChan Greatwall Group has multi brands like Burger King, Gino Pasco, and Espressamente Illy, which of those Saboten (Japanese-style restaurant) was the fastest growing brand last year. The brands owned by Uni-President Group are Sato (Japanese-style restaurant), President Starbucks, Mister Donut, and so on. President Starbucks and 21 Century (European-style restaurant) are Uni-President's top 2 brands. Taisun Enterprise also knocks at the door of the catering industry including the Emperor Love brand (tea restaurant) under a logistics company fully invested by Taisun and a beverage chain store brand operating stores in China, as well as the fields of bakery and ice cream. Lian Hwa Foods Corp. set up a new department for channel business last year to branch out into business investment such as catering and food chain.
- About Us
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us