Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore2017-05-08 10:00 TFPMA
Following Six Years in Hong Kong, Organisers Relocate Seventh Edition
Singapore, 27 April 2017 – Vitafoods Asia, the only event dedicated to the nutraceutical, functional food and beverages, and dietary supplement industries in Asia, announces that its next edition now in Asia’s leading food and nutrition hub – Singapore – is expected to be twice as large as before. From 5 – 6 September, the 2017 event will take place in Singapore for the first time in the Sands Expo and Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands, and will present more of the best innovations that the industry has to offer.
New City, New Opportunities
The Singapore government’s efforts to grow its integrative research capabilities for food sciences, biomedical sciences, chemistry, and engineering industries in recent years have attracted investments from numerous multi-national corporations and international companies from the food industry to the island nation. The industry’s call to product innovation is keenly felt in Singapore, with top food companies – BASF, CP Kelco, DSM, Fuji, Ingredion, and Nestlé – having chosen to set up their R&D centres and regional offices in the Southeast Asian city.
Vitafoods Asia’s strategic move to Singapore further strengthens the event’s appeal, both worldwide and within the Asia Pacific region. As a well-connected global city, Singapore is accessible to 4 billion people within a 7-hour flight radius . The organisers of the event expect to draw in new visitors from more parts of the world with this change in venue, catering to attendees that were unable to participate in previous editions.
The industry has responded positively to the move, and the event has attracted the participation of a strong portfolio of major manufacturers and service providers to date, including analyze & realize, AstaReal, Catalent, Gelita, Graminex, Ingredia, KSM, Lesaffre, Sabinsa, Troikaa, and Vidya Herbs.
Chris Lee, Managing Director at Informa Exhibitions’ Global Health & Nutrition Network, Europe, said, “In the last few years, Singapore has become a prominent destination of innovation for the food industry, and moving Vitafoods Asia there puts us at the heart of these activities. We’re excited that the event is garnering more interest from the nutraceutical industry this year, and attendees can expect to see a greater variety of quality ingredients, raw materials, finished products, and services from some of the best companies in the industry. The team is encouraged by the response so far, and we’re committed to delivering a better event than ever before.”
Bigger & Better Event
Now into its seventh edition, Vitafoods Asia has developed a firm following within the nutraceutical industry. This year’s event will again cover four key sectors of the nutraceutical industry – Ingredients & Raw Materials, Contract Manufacturing & Private Label, Services & Equipment, and Branded Finished Products – offering the industry more focused and targeted content across all segments. Designed to facilitate business interactions, these sectors reflect the diverse nature of the nutraceutical industry and the classification helps visitors to identify exhibitors of interest with greater ease.
Attendees can look forward to viewing product and service offerings presented by a record number of more than 200 exhibitors from all over the world, as well as the most ever number of International Pavilions this year. Visitors looking to source from specific countries can narrow their search by zooming in on the 10 pavilions – Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and USA.
Apart from gaining access to the latest innovations as well as networking opportunities, visitors can expect to learn about the latest industry trends and acquire new knowledge from experts at Vitafoods Asia through various attractions, such as the Vitafoods Asia Conference, Global Market Theatre, Inspiration Showcase, and Tasting Bar.
Lee concluded, “The relocation may be a significant change, but what will remain is the event’s reputation as a quality platform with ample sourcing, networking, and education opportunities, all which the industry has come to expect and appreciate. We look forward to meeting the industry’s best in Singapore this September.”
For more information on Vitafoods Asia, visit www.vitafoodsasia.com.
Connect with Vitafoods Asia on:
****About Vitafoods Asia****
Vitafoods Asia is part of Informa Exhibitions’ Global Health & Nutrition Network (GHNN), which brings together a portfolio of events, digital media and publishing for marketers, manufacturers and formulators of nutrition and dietary supplements, healthy foods/beverages and personal care products. GHNN’s events include Vitafoods Europe, Vitafoods Asia, SupplySide West and SupplySide East.
Natural Products INSIDER is the global media brand covering healthy ingredients and finished applications. Vitafoods Insights offers online content and a series of topic-specific digital magazines that bring highlights of the Vitafoods events to a global audience. SupplySide West & Vitafoods Global Storefronts offers a new online environment where ingredient buyers and product developers can find and connect with the suppliers and solutions they need, all year long.
For more information, visit www.informaglobalhealth.com.
Informa’s Global Exhibitions Division organises transaction-oriented exhibitions and trade shows, which provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face-to-face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 150 exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals, including Health & Nutrition, Beauty, Property & Construction and Pop Culture.
Editorial Contact – please do not publish
Ms Alina Tee | t: +65 6220 4787 | e: email@example.com
- About Us
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us