The nation's export orders surged 17.05 percent year-on-year to a record high of US$48.47 billion last month, largely driven by a US smartphone vendor's handset orders and rising global demand for servers, the Ministry of Economic Affairs said yesterday.Read More
Manufacturing industry sector in Indonesia at this time is suspected to be back to the growth phase. This situation is of course very welcomed by the domestic manufacturing industry companies, thus making them re-excited ramped up production.Read More
US President Donald Trump’s fiscal policy, interest rates in advanced economies and US dollar movements top list of concerns for Taiwan’s financial advisers next year, when almost all expect investment gains, a JPMorgan Asset Management Taiwan Ltd (摩根資產管理) survey showed yesterday.Read More
Organization: Department of Statistics, MOEARead More
Following Six Years in Hong Kong, Organisers Relocate Seventh EditionRead More
Vitafoods Asia 2017 Date: 5-6 September Location: Sands Expo & Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Website: www.vitafoodsasia.comRead More
Vitafoods Asia 2016 Date: 1-2 September Location: AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong Website: www.vitafoodsasia.comRead More
Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
FOOD TAIPEI ** FOODTECH & PHARMATECH TAIPEI ** TAIPEI PACK ** HALAL TAIWAN ** TAIWAN HORECARead More
Taiwan’s robust food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food - expo wraps up sizzling business FOOD Taipei** FOODtech & Pharmatech** Taipei PACK **HORECA**HALAL A record 7,500 international buyers served!Read More
Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo Expo Sees a 13% Increase in International BuyersRead More
Source：Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs The Investment and Trade Office of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) successfully held its first US-Taiwan Business Networking event in 2014 on March 26 after the long, cold winter that New York had been having. This time, the office was fortunate to have invited Ms. Claire McLeveighn, vice president of International Trade and Investment of Empire State Development as the keynote speaker. Her presentation focused on what the New York state government will do to help companies start up in the state and what her agency is doing to spur trade and investment between New York and the rest of the world. Ms. McLeveighn assumed this position only two months ago.Read More
According to the General Department of Vietnamese Customs, Ministry of Finance, the bilateral trade between Vietnam and Taiwan for November 2013 reached US$919.0 million, a 3.8% increase compared to the same month of 2012.Read More
Samantha Brown, host of several shows on the Travel and Living TV channel (TLC), said during a recent visit to Taiwan that she was impressed with the convenience and modernity of Taipei City's mass rapid transit (MRT) system.Read More
Department of Investment Services, MOEA The Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) has listed investment promotion as a priority task. In addition to mobilizing investment-promotion units in Taiwan and overseas to attract more investment, it is also providing major foreign companies that already operate on the island with investment information and assistance, carrying out policies aimed at providing a friendlier business environment, and encouraging the foreign firms to expand their existing projects or invest in new ventures in Taiwan.Read More
Audiences in Hong Kong can get a taste of Taiwanese performing arts in November when the annual "Taiwan Month" kicks off in the former British colony, showcasing top and emerging artistic groups.Read More
- About Us
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us