According to the General Department of Vietnamese Customs, Ministry of Finance, the bilateral trade between Vietnam and Taiwan for November 2013 reached US$919.0 million, a 3.8% increase compared to the same month of 2012.Read More
Samantha Brown, host of several shows on the Travel and Living TV channel (TLC), said during a recent visit to Taiwan that she was impressed with the convenience and modernity of Taipei City's mass rapid transit (MRT) system.Read More
Department of Investment Services, MOEAThe Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) has listed investment promotion as a priority task. In addition to mobilizing investment-promotion units in Taiwan and overseas to attract more investment, it is also providing major foreign companies that already operate on the island with investment information and assistance, carrying out policies aimed at providing a friendlier business environment, and encouraging the foreign firms to expand their existing projects or invest in new ventures in Taiwan.Read More
Audiences in Hong Kong can get a taste of Taiwanese performing arts in November when the annual "Taiwan Month" kicks off in the former British colony, showcasing top and emerging artistic groups.Read More
The number of local and international buyers in attendance reached a new highRead More
Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is coming with his various exhibits that you can see on site!Read More
Taiwan's overall trade remained steady last year, compared with some economies around the world, the Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT) under the Ministry of Economic Affairs said in a recently released statement.Read More
This year the food industry continues to invest heavily in the Taiwan market with a total amount of investment of US$483 million. Uni-President Group, the largest food manufacturer in Taiwan, bought land in Hukou, Hsinchu last year to build three industrial parks of food, logistics, and tourism with an investment of US$322 million.Read More
Last year's global stagnation led the global economic and trade in wait times for a twilight of hope between recovery and recession.Read More
「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」will be held from June 26 to June 29, 2013 at TWTC NANGANG Exhibition Hall (Area L of upper Level) and TWTC Exhibition Hall 1 (Area A). FOOD TAIPEI, TAIPEI PACK & TAIWAN HORECA will also be held in the same exhibition centers during the same show date. The 4-in1 Food Expo will definitely present the best food Industry show in Asia.Read More
- About Us
- President Tsai pledges to make Taiwan a global smart machinery hub
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2017>
- 2018 Taipei International 5-in-1 Food Show Breaks Records of Scale
- Exports break yearly, monthly records
- Taiwan Machinery Became the Manufacturing Industry Flagship in Indonesia
- US tax reform, interest rates top advisers' concerns
- Statistical News: Export Orders up 6.9% in Septembert 2017
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2016>
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 Well-Poised for Successful First Run in Singapore
- Vitafoods Asia 2017 (5-6 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Vitafoods Asia 2016 (1-2 September)-The nutraceutical event for Asia
- Taiwan's eminent food Industry delivered a thousand & one flavors! Fab 5 food-expo wraps up sizzling business! A record 7,500 industry buyers served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2015>
- Fab 5 Food - Expo Wraps up Sizzling Business a Record 7,500 International Buyers Served!
- <Import Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- <Export Values of Taiwan Food Machinery in 2014>
- Successful Conclusion to 2014 6-in-1 Taipei Int'l Food Expo!
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2014 is Comimg Soon!
- Taiwanese Documentary Wins Jury Award in Houston
- US-Taiwan Spring Business Networking Event Held in New York
- 2014 Explore Asia's super 5 in 1 Food Expo in Taiwan - E-letter Issue
- Bilateral Trade Between Vietnam and Taiwan in November 2013
- TLC's Samantha Brown Impressed with Taiwan's MRT System
- Business Alliance Conference Yields Record Investment
- Hong Kong's 'Taiwan Month' to Feature Art Shows From Taiwan
- Five-in-One Food Expo Successfully Concluded in 2013
- Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipe 2013 is Around The Corner!
- WTO Global Trade Report Shows Taiwan Trade Remains Steady
- Vertical Integration in Food Industries for More Business Opportunities
- Food Industry Continues Strong Investment in Taiwan
- Pride of Taiwan's Food Machinery Industry
- Global Economic Recovery Showing a Twilight of Taiwan’s Exports
- 「Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei 2013」Will be Held in June, 2013!
- Contact Us